My conscious tells me I don't have time to workout, but I have plenty of time during the day. Its all about making time that is suitable for your schedule. There are questions you will need to answer to make this happen:
1. Does my job have an onsite gym?
2. Can I workout before, after, or during work hours?
3. Can I workout at home?
4. Are there nearby workout facilities (e.g. rec center gym, park, or fitness center)?
5. What type of workout plan am I interested in (e.g. kickboxing, yoga, dance, cardio, weightlifting, pilates)?
While answering these questions, here are a couple of checklist items to help execute your daily exercise plan along with balancing your day:
1. Change your lunch routine to get some workout time at home or office.
2. Workout at your desk. There are plenty suggestions online on how to execute.
3. Find another fitness-minded co-worker to exercise with and motivate each other.
4. If you work schedule is busy, find time before or after work.
5. Keep gym clothes at your job.
6. Join a gym or recreation center. Recreation centers may be cost saving!
Check out these great youtube videos: